In the event that the government or local council enact pandemic legislation that prevents the event from taking place on the advertised date, full refunds will be issued.
What can I bring to Gin & Rum on the Farm?
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Due to licensing restrictions, you are not permitted to bring alcohol to the festival. There is a wide range of premium alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) drinks available for purchase from our bars.
Can I bring soft drinks/water with me?
Yes, you can bring in soft drinks/water with you (limited to no more than 1 litre of water per person & 500ml of soft drink), These MUST be unopened/sealed when you arrive. Anything considered open will be confiscated on the gate. Camel packs (or similar) are not permitted.
Can I bring my own food?
You can bring snacks and food for the children but not a full picnic, the bringing in of alcohol is not permitted and will result in entry refusal for the event. There is a wide variety of catering on offer. Unfortunately, we cannot allow alcohol to be brought into the arena – You will be able to find bars offering a range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
What items am I NOT permitted to bring with me?
Due to health and safety reasons, you are not permitted to bring glass or sharp objects on site (including metal picnic cutlery). All guests will be subject to a brief search on entry as part of our security policy.
Can I bring a barbecue?
Due to safety concerns, barbecues of any type are prohibited anywhere on site.
Are dogs allowed?
Well behaved dogs are permitted but must be on a lead at all times and it is your responsibility to tidy up after them and take any poop bags away with you.
Can I bring my own picnic table/chairs?
You can bring your own chairs and picnic blankets but tables are not permitted, we advise you to bring a blanket to sit on.
Can I bring a gazebo/small tent?
Small Sun tents and Sunshades are permitted in the main arena. All your personal belongings must stay within your purchased plot. Larger tents and gazebos are not permitted on site due to obstruction unless you have purchased a 'GAZEBO PLOT'. Gazebo plots are located on the outskirts of the event so as not to obstruct other customer's views.
How do I know which is my plot?
On arrival at the event, you will have your tickets scanned and the attendee with the plot ticket will be given a flag. You then take your flag into the field and pick an empty plot, place the flag in the bucket that will be in the center of that plot, and that's it, you have claimed your plot for the day! If a Plot already has a flag in the bucket then its already been claimed :(. Gazebo and Table and Chair plots will be RESERVED with your name on them.
What refreshments will be available?
There is a wide variety of catering on offer, including a BBQ, Pizza, Burgers & Ice Cream and much more. Unfortunately, we cannot allow alcohol to be brought in to, or out of the arena – you will be able to find 4 bars offering a range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Will I be able to come and go during the day?
You will be given a wristband on entry which will allow you to leave and re-enter the festival site.
What time does the event start/finish?
The gates will open at 12.00PM and finish at 9PM.
How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets for our events should only be purchased from Eventbrite. The tickets page on our website and any links posted by any official Fi.fest Events social media Page will take you straight to Eventbrite.
I am having a problem printing my e-ticket/haven't received my ticket?
For all ticket inquiries, please contact our ticket agent Eventbrite directly for assistance - Visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/contact-us
How do I apply for a personal assistant/ disability ticket?
Please contact a member of the festival team prior to the event to discuss special arrangements or requirements before you purchase a ticket.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OR ENTRY INTO THE EVENT, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
5. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
6. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks, or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
7. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
8. Persons lost in the arena should meet at one of the static security points located around the venue and marked by green flags.
9. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
10. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. Fi.Fest Events operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
11. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from festival organisers.
12. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted into the arena.
13. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
14. In the event of cancellation of the festival, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
15. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
16. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
17. Tickets are securely printed by Eventbrite; please keep in good condition.
18. Resale of this ticket is prohibited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
19. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions.
20. It is against the law to smoke in non-designated spaces.
21. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
22. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
23. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
24. Re-entry to the Festival is only permitted when an individual is in possession of a wristband. Any individuals with an invalid ticket and not in possession of a secured wristband will not be entitled to entry to the festival.
25. In the event that the government or local council enact pandemic legislation that prevents this event from taking place on the advertised date, full refunds will be issued at the buyer's request.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.